Lawrence Technological University rents its facilities to organizations and institutions for events that serve an educational and/or public service purpose.
The university does not rent for private party functions, such as: Weddings, Birthday Parties, Wedding or Baby Showers. Based on the type of event and the expected audience, the university may require that the organization have in effect insurance covering the event at a level approved by the university, to name the University as an additional insured, and to use an insurance carrier approved by the university.
- To submit a request for a facility rental please complete the Rental Inquiry Form . All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- All facility rentals are subject to approval by the University.
- All catering arrangements must be made through the university’s exclusive caterer, Aramark. Information regarding catering can be found at ltu.catertrax.com .
- Weekend rentals or rentals occurring during holiday closure periods are subject to a 30% surcharge (non-discounted).
- All non-profit organizations (proof of non-profit status is required) will receive a 25% room rental discount.
- Any organization seeking an additional reduction must submit a statement requesting support that addresses how the event relates to the mission of the University and how it will positively impact the University community.
Contact Special Events and Services at 248.204.2311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Current Facilities and Rental Rates
|Facility||Capacity||Full Day Rates||4 hours or less|
|T429 – Lear Auditorium||125||$800||$460|
|A200 – Architecture Auditorium||299||$1030||$575|
|S100 – Mary E. Marburger Auditorium**||292||$1030||$575|
|T210 or A210 Gallery**||130 to 200||$800||$460|
|M218 & S321||84||$400||$230|
|T410 (includes Terrace)||40 +||$400||$230|
|T409 & T309||35||$345||$200|
|Misc. Classrooms||20 to 48||$115||$85|
**Audio/Visual equipment is not included in room pricing (ask for pricing).
Facility Set Up
Additional time should be added to your request for events requiring set-up/tear down. Please make sure to reserve extra time to ensure the room will be open during the times Campus Facilities needs to do their work. Guidelines for set up/custodial requests are as follows:
-- For small-scale events utilizing one or two distinct rooms or locations, a minimum of two (2) weeks advance notice is required.
-- For large-scale events utilizing three or more distinct rooms or locations, a minimum of six (6) weeks advance notice is required.
Events that occur on the weekends will need to be set up by 3pm on that Friday.
To request setup or custodial services, please complete the online request form: http://ltu.wufoo.com/forms/event-setup-application/
Please keep in mind that a 25Live confirmation email confirms room availability only. For set up availability, please contact the Department of Campus Facilities directly at: